I blocked my Token device.
You can unblock it from your profile in My Fibank or personally in our offices. If you want to do it online you can do it from menu Settings->Unlock Token .Here you have to fill the necessary information:
- serial number of the token (it is on its back and has to be written with small letters);
- username for the registration in My Fibank;
- e-mail address from your registration;
- code generated from the token (press the button of the token and write the code generated from it);
- code generated from the token (press the button of the token for another code and write it again);
- PINt number plus code generated from the token. (Your PINt number can be of 4 to 8 digits. If you don’t remember your PINt number, you have to visit our office for a new one. The service fee for a new PINt is 10 BGN.) Then press button Unblock.
Your response helps us to improve this service. We greatly appreciate your feedback.